The PEP team
- Nathan Sheffield, Center for Public Health Genomics, University of Virginia
- Andre Rendeiro, Englander Institute for Precision Medicine, Cornell University
- Vince Reuter, University of Pennsylvania
- Michal Stolarczyk, Center for Public Health Genomics, University of Virginia
Board of advisors
- Christoph Bock, Center for Molecular Medicine, Vienna, Austria
- Johannes Köster, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
The PEP spec and tookit are funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Institute for General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), MIRA award R35GM128636 to Nathan C. Sheffield, which runs from 1-AUG-2018 to 31-JUL-2023.
We welcome more participants! If you are interested in contributing to ongoing development of either the PEP structure format or the software toolkit, please feel free to reach out via e-mail or via raising issues or pull requests on GitHub.